Template for writing Nav Design Patterns
This is a guideline, some parts are optional (if there’s no content, remove the whole paragraph).
<Your name here in italics, plus your company name>
Short, descriptive and easy to remember.
Black & white, no text on it.
Context: Sets the stage where the pattern takes place. 1-2 sentences.
Problem: What happens before this pattern is used? How can it go wrong? 1-5 lines.
Forces: (explain why the problem is difficult to solve; state the considerations that must be taken into account when choosing a solution to a problem)
- «**Force 1: **short description (What is the impact of not using this pattern? Or using only partially?) >>
- «**Force 2: **short description >>
Solution: 1-2 sentences. The full description will come below.
«Diagrams. Please add numbers and captions to both figures and tables>>
Usage: «short usage description>>
«Where it’s used in Dynamics NAV>>
- **« Benefit 1: **solves Force 1, short description>>
- **« Benefit 2: **solves Force 2, short description>>
- **«Consequence 1: **are there any drawbacks? Is there anything the developer needs to be aware of when implementing this pattern? Any known limitations? >>
List of references